Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Design Team Share Day with Barb

Hello everyone, Barb here. And today, I want to talk DIVAS! Yes! I love Melissa's Divas. The Divas can be colored to reflect just about any ethnicity and I love that! The Divas are sassy and cute, sexy and sweet and I have been told that they look a little like me! Big smiles on my face about that! Anyway, if you haven't seen the cards I've created featuring these darlings, here they are. And if you would like to see a detailed supply list and the techniques I used for each card, just click over to my blog. My Diva cards have their own category...It's MelJen's Divas!

I provided a link for each Diva for easy reference. Let the Diva Parade begin!

You may have seen this cutie last week for our challenge, but here she is again! The lovely Queen of Diva Hearts.



Then we have, Santa Baby Diva. I think she's just gorgeous! I added sparkly fluff to the 'furry' areas on her outfit.



This next one is Chocolate Diva and looking at her enjoying her candy, with her little leg kicked up, brings a smile to my face. I paper pieced her outfit, using a subtle patterned paper. Fun stuff!



And here, we have Fiesta Diva! So sassy in her heritage outfit. I just love Melissa's attention to detail.


I also created a card featuring, Windswept Diva. Isn't she beautiful? This image was inspired by Marilyn Monroe. I love her dress! I colored it with a glitter pen, so it sparkles and shimmers.



Next up is a real sweetheart. She's Romance Diva and I love her coy smile and that little rose in her mouth!


And finally, I saved my favorite for last. This was the first Diva I colored and I love, love, love her! This is Flirty Diva...



So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed viewing my Diva Parade and I hope I've inspired you to create a few cards featuring these lovely ladies. If you do, please share with us in our Facebook Group. We love to see what you've created.

Thanks for visiting with me today! Until next time...


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh I loved your Diva card parade! I remember each and every one. I even did my best to recreate one! Barb is so talented. Thanks for the fun post. I'm smiling very big for her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanne! I thought your Diva card was fabulous! I love it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous set of cards, Barb! It's really hard to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia. They are so much fun to work with! I love them all!

      Delete
  3. Wow...I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all those showcased in one place. Barbara you did such a marvelous labor of fun and love with them. You have encouraged and tickled my creativity to add them to my Wishlist. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Antoinette for your kind and sweet comments. I know you will enjoy working with the Divas, too. Consider joining our weekly challenges, issued every Thursday. When you use a MelJen's Designs image, your name goes into a drawing to win FREE MelJen's digital stamps of your choice! Winners are chosen randomly, so everyone has an opportunity to win! I look forward to seeing your creations! :)

      Delete
  4. Barb, you did an awesome job with all these sweet divas and I LOVE them all. Thank you for sharing them with us today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jennyfer! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)