Thursday, July 24, 2014

Challenge #220 - Feature Presentation



It's time for another challenge at Meljen's Designs!

This week's theme is:

Feature Presentation

(Use a movie as inspiration for your project.)


Please note that we require the use of Meljen's Designs digital stamps
for participation in our challenges!
Entries that do not use a Meljen's Designs digital stamp 
will be deleted before the random draw.



The TALENTED Design Team members and our Guest Designer created
inspiring projects for this week's challenge...


 
Guest Designer
Digital Stamp: Little Witch Bird
  

 

Mine is for "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!" I love me some cartoons! ;o)


Digital Stamp:  Pirate Johnny


Arrrrr matey!!! I picked Pirate Johnny because I love pirate movies and Johnny Depp, so my feature presentation is Pirates of the Caribbean.



  
I choose this lovable "Bundled Little Snowboy Color" as I really love everything about Christmas & this image reminds me of the fabulous Family Movie called "Frosty The Snowman".





Digital Stamp:  Bear Butt




Digital Stamp:  Detective Doggy

My feature inspiration is Sherlock Holmes :)











We hope that you've been inspired to join us for
this week's challenge!

Need help linking your project to our challenge?  See our Inlinkz Tutorial.


After you post your project, PLEASE leave some blog love for Melissa & the Design Team!


We love to see everyone's creations and we love it when you share it with
us in the Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook!
We can't wait to see what you create!

 Rae Ann
Senior DT Member & Blog Writer
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme! You've got so many sweet images that fit the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this theme. I'd wanted to use this image for a while, and this gave me the perfect opportunity. My inspiration was The Golden Child. Thanks for letting me play.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)