Friday, July 25, 2014

DT Day with Luciana


I'm counting days for vacation - I need it so much... But it'll come only in August... Ok, it's just a few more days.

Thinking about it reminded me about a card I made for a dear friend when she finished her Master's Degree in Psychology. She was so tired she didn't realize she was on vacation, lol.

What made me remember this card, also, was its colors. They're the colors of my Studio: yellow and blue (turquoise, in fact). I jus love this combination! I'm planning to take some pictures of my work space to show you next month. Would you like that?


Digital Stamp: Vacation Word Art


And you, what color - or combo color - pop up in your mind right now? Any preferences? Use the comment box below to share ideas for next projects. I'd love to chat with you.  ;)


** Don't forget to visit Meljen's Online Shop to check out the beautiful and creative vacation theme stamps Melissa has created for us. There's 21 images waiting to be part of our colorful projects!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Right now, I am loving anything turquoise too, matched with almost any other color. It goes with so much that it adds a zing to any color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Brazil everybody is using turquoise to decorate their homes. It's the color of the moment! lol.

      But I've always love it. It's charming and I agree with you that it adds a zing to any color scheme.

      Thanks for the comment.
      Have a nice week!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)