Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saying Farewell to Nicola

This week marks our last project from our special guest, Nicola.  While we are sad to see her go, we know she will be having tons of fun with her new baby girl, Lily, while squeezing in some crafty time with her Meljen's Designs images.

Here is what she has for us this week:


"Being wedding season, I thought I'd make something to suit.  Looking through the many images MelJen's have, I saw 'Little Love Bell' and thought it would be just perfect for some wedding thank you cards. Normally I'm just making one card at a time, but I went all-out on these and made five at once! I used a gorgeous heart embossing folder I just bought, which I think really completes the look"


What a gorgeous gift idea!


We would like to give a big thank you to Nicola for joining us.  If you would like to see more of Nicola's creations, you can visit her blog, Amethyst Lily Designs.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as guest. I hope I'll be able to create something for you again in the future
    {hugs} Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet project and working with you Nicola! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new baby - enjoy her and thanks for being on the DT with much inspiration - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)