Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Susan's July DT Day!

Good morning everyone :)  Me again.. three posts in one day! Sheesh!! LOL  So, for my last post today I am sharing Meljen's Designs. Today is my DT Day at Meljen's and for this one I created a card for this little boy:




He has an inoperable brain tumor and all he would like for his birthday coming up next week is a box of birthday cards. I hope his wish comes true! I hope he ends up with a bunch of amazing cards!!! You can read the store here at ABC News. I hope you all will join in as well!

Here is the card I created using Dirt Storm Monster Truck.









I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I used a banner die cut for the Birthday Boy at the top. The letters are old Doodlebug rubons. The mud splats are Sizzix die cuts. I used chalk around the edges of the splats to add a bit of detail and dimension. I decoupaged the image.. I popped the card and the tires and the flag on the back. I hope he likes it!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Cute little boy and lovely card - he will enjoy that card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail.. I'm so happy that precious little boy got spoiled with TONS of mail to make his wish come true!

      Delete
  2. I Love it, and my son too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)